Interested applicants may attend the Employer’s Interview tomorrow Tuesday, November 25 @ 8:30 AM.
You may send your confirmation stating your name to this mobile 09092656159.
Must bring 2 sets of Resume with 2×2 picture white background,copy of certiciate of employment and passport if available. For STRICT compliance , MUST be in Cassual Attire during Employer’s Interview.
- Installation maintains and repairs HVAC systems ….
- Able to use hand and the power tools (i.?e.? drills, saws, etc.?)
- electrical, and controls problems
- Mostly installation in hotels and residential building
- Have a good experience of brazing the copper pipe and install the air condition units completely with drain and thermostat
- Able to follow up the project hvac drawing
- Replace or install air condition systems
- Install or replace new duct systems in remodeled rooms or buildings
- Test electrical circuits and components for continuity, using electrical test equipment.
- Test pipe or tubing joints and connections for leaks, using a pressure gauge
- Join pipes or tubing to the equipment and to the fuel, water, or refrigerant source in order to form a complete circuit.
- Join pipes or tubing to the equipment and to refrigerant source in order to form a complete circuit
- Lay out and connect electrical wiring between the controls and equipment according to the wiring diagram, using an electrician’s hand tools.
- Inspect and test systems to verify compliance with plans and specifications and to detect and locate malfunctions
- Troubleshoot HVAC control systems.
- Thorough knowledge of the plans, specifications, and submittals
- Ordering pipe, fittings, duct materials, and other material not ordered by the Project Manager
- Quality Control of the project.
Start-up and Commissioning of all Mechanical Systems.
- Owner Training with new systems.
- Maintenance of As-Built drawings.